The Cooley Environmental and Health Group could not continue to work for the people of Cooley without the generous support of our sponsors.
We especially appreciate our long standing sponsors:
- Ready Mixed Concrete (Ireland) Limited, Riverstown, who have been sponsors since 2004;
- Cooley Distillery Plc, Riverstown, also sponsors since 2004; and
- Bellurgan Precision Engineering Ltd, Bellurgan Point, Dundalk.
We have been joined in recent years by several new sponsors who continue to provide support:
- Strandfield Café & Flower Market, Ballymascanlon, 2013-
- Brendan Rafferty, a Potato Grower and Packer based in Bellagan, Greenore, 2014-
Glenda Byrne, Strandfield Café
We wish all these businesses every success and hope that they will support us long into the future.
Noel Sweeney, Master Blender, Cooley Distillery.
Brian McSloy Jnr., Director of Ready Mixed Concrete (Ireland) Ltd.
Noel Sweeney, the Master Blender and Quality Assurance Manager is a native of Ballaghaderreen. He is married, with a wife and 3 sons, two of whom attend Marist College in Dundalk. The Sweeney family reside in Blackrock. Kilbeggan is one of the 4 premium brands of whiskey which is created at Cooley Distillery from the very grain. 50 other brands are made under licence. There are approximately 50 employees working in the distillery and turnover is approximately €15m p.a.